Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||295 280||1 052 943|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Hierarchy.
- “Kendren System Patrol”: The player repairs Danil's ship, a Benthan Cruiser, following an attack by Hazari and the Hierarchy. Danil is attempting to arrest Daimon Qwen, who has been engaging in criminal activity in the Kendren System.
- “Orendal System Patrol”: The player has to survive an ambush by a Hierarchy fleet determined to collect a ransom on the player's head. After defeating the ships, the fleet's flagship can either be spared or destroyed.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “Kinbar System Patrol”: Phlen, commander of the Hierarchy Cruiser, hails the player in the Kinbar System with a request to provide security for his cargo of medical supplies. The Malon arrive, claiming that Phlen took their energy credits for the medical supplies, but failed to deliver the cargo due to a "contract violation," and the player is forced to destroy their ships when they attack.
- “Takedown”: Hierarchy Cruisers are among vessels commanded by the Doctor during the Alliance's attack on Vaadwaur Prime.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Hierarchy • Overlooker|
|Starships||Hierarchy Frigate • Hierarchy Cruiser • Hierarchy Battleship|
|NPCs||Hierarchy Representative • Lovro • Phlen|