Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Evade Target Lock I
- Electromagnetic Pulse Probe I
- Jam Sensors I
- Sensor Scan I
- Tractor Beam I
- Battle Cloak
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||167 772||369 100||1 316 178|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Hierarchy.
- “Kendren System Patrol”: The player repairs Danil's ship, a Benthan Cruiser, following an attack by Hazari and the Hierarchy. Danil is attempting to arrest Daimon Qwen, who has been engaging in criminal activity in the Kendren System.
- “Orendal System Patrol”: The player has to survive an ambush by a Hierarchy fleet determined to collect a ransom on the player's head. After defeating the ships, the fleet's flagship can either be spared or destroyed.
- “Alliances”: The Doctor infiltrates the Hierarchy Battleship commanded by the Overlooker Lovro. He and the player are then able to convince Lovro of the profitability of supporting the Delta Alliance in its fight against the Vaadwaur.
|Details||Hierarchy • Overlooker|
|Starships||Hierarchy Frigate • Hierarchy Cruiser • Hierarchy Battleship|
|NPCs||Hierarchy Representative • Lovro • Phlen|