Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||51 622||113 569||404 978|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Hazari.
- “Kendren System Patrol”: The player repairs Danil's ship, a Benthan Battleship, following an attack by Hazari fleet. Danil is attempting to arrest Daimon Qwen, who has been engaging in criminal activity in the Kendren System.
- “Nanipia System Patrol”: In 2410, the player has to choose whether to help the Benthans in detaining a Malon ship in the Nanipia System. In case you assist them, hired Hazari vessels will try to free the Malon.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.
- “Hodos System Patrol”: After realizing that their budget is too small to buy the best shuttle for Antares Trans-stellar Rally, Hazari set up a fake qualifying race to trick others into showing off their fastest shuttles. After the player successfully finishes the qualifying race, a Hazari Frigate swoops in and tries to steal the player's vessel.
- “Rivos System Patrol”: The player answers a distress call from a Hazari Cargo Freighter. While retrieving his cargo, the player is attacked by Malon scavengers. When the Malon fail to defeat the player, Hazari mercenaries send reinforcements which consist of several Hazari Escorts and Frigates. The original distress signal turns out to be a ploy to collect a bounty on the player. When the player repels the attack, Y'Kel reveals that the contract was posted by Qwen.
- “Alliances”: Hazari Frigates are among the Hazari vessels which accompany Y'Dren to the meeting with the Delta Alliance.
- “Better with Friends”: Player is sent to honor newly-formed alliances with the Delta Quadrant species by helping them fight off the Vaadwaur.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other Delta Quadrant species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “Kinbar System Patrol”: Hazari are contracted by an Overlooker captain to deliver supplies to the rally point in Kinbar System. Player escorts them to that location, simultaneously fighting off Malon squadrons who lay claim on Hazari cargo. However, once Hazari squadron, which consists of one Escort and two Frigates, reaches the rally point, Hazari turn against the Hierarchy, claiming they have fulfilled their contract and revealing they were also contracted by the Malon to steal the cargo if their own squadrons fail.
- “Tekara System Patrol”: A Hazari squadron, consisting of Frigates and Escorts, assists conservative Malon who want to preserve the economical status quo in attacking a "revolutionary" waste refinery station in the Tekara System.
- “Takedown”: Coordinated by Neelix, the Hazari Frigates support the Delta Alliance's attack on Vaadwaur Prime.
|Starships||Hazari Frigate • Hazari Escort • Hazari Battleship|
|NPCs||Hazari Representative • N'Dar • N'Keden • Y'Dren • Y'Kel|
|NPC starships||Captain N'Keden's Ship • V.S.W. Afan|