Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Harvson was once assigned to Nimbus III. With the assistance of local peacekeeper Law, he was tasked to stop the local activities of the Orion Syndicate but left the planet after being paid off by the Orions.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Turning Point”: Harvson represents Starfleet when the time comes for the player to choose an ally.
- “The Price of Neutrality”: The San Antonio helps Romulan Republic players fight off the Hirogen in the Chaltok System.
- “Blind Men Tell All Tales” (FED): Starfleet players learn from Law that he once helped Harvson, who promised to help save the Nimbosians from the Orion Syndicate, but that he left the planet after the Orions paid him off. The player may promises to report Harvson's actions to Starfleet. If done so, the player may hail him and may subsequently report him, merely resulting in a reprimand from Admiral Quinn.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Spectres”: Commander Tal'Mera sends the player to contact Harvson in the Donatu Sector to be briefed about strange occurrences. He describes mysterious sightings and blue lights at Drozana Station, as well as unusual True Way activities in the Neutral Zone. He reveals that he contacted Franklin Drake who has recommended that the player report directly to him for the time being. He then patches the player through to Drake.
Note[edit | edit source]
- Harvson's Klingon counterpart, Brigadier General G'dan, can be found sitting right next to him in Temer's, and then Nadel's, office.