Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Uneasy Allies”: A Herald Harbinger attacks Sela and the player aboard the Andromeda Dyson Sphere, as they attempt to escape through a gateway.
- “Blood of Ancients”: A Harbinger of M'Tara attacks the player at the gateway on New Romulus.
- “Brotherhood of the Sword”: A Harbinger of M'Tara is one of two Harbingers who lead the Herald ground forces in the invasion of First City on Qo'noS, the other being a Harbinger of T'Ket.
- “House Pegh”: Two Harbingers (either M'Tara or T'Ket's) are fought inside the Dinasia facility. One is alone, the other is accompanied by Constructs.
- “Time in a Bottle”: A Harbinger informs M'Tara that the player's away team has escaped and begs her forgiveness.
- “Broken Circle”: M'Tara summons a harbinger to deal with the player on board the Iconian Flagship.
Tips for Battling Harbingers[edit | edit source]
- The Harbinger of M'Tara is the master of gravity. Keep moving to avoid the AoE attacks, and avoid getting in too close, as the Harbinger has a hard-hitting attack similar to a player summoned Orbital Strike, but is focused on the Harbinger.
- The Harbinger of T'Ket is the master of gateways. The gateways are your first priority, as eliminating these will help to control the movements of the Harbinger and reduce the effectiveness of the gateway-based attacks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Herald Harbinger appears to attack Sela and the player during “Uneasy Allies”
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|