Hangar - Obelisk Swarmers
* Focused Antiproton Array
* Advanced Antiproton Defense Array
* Transphasic Torpedo
* Beam Array Overload I
Launch Obelisk Swarmers
- Launches a wing of three level 51 Swarmers. Each hangar supports 2 deployed wings at any given time.
Hangar - Obelisk Swarmers launches three Obelisk Swarmers from the Hangar Bay. Obelisk Swarmers have a close-range Focused Antiproton Beam Array, an Antiproton Turret, and Transphasic Torpedos. They will use the Beam Overload I ability. When equipped this item provides the Launch Obelisk Swarmers ability.
Swarmers are small unmanned drones that quickly close with their target and harass them with powerful antiproton beam attacks and transphasic torpedoes at very close range. They can deal tremendous amounts of damage very quickly, but are highly vulnerable to area of effect attacks.
Information[edit | edit source]
- Launches 3 at a time
- Can support up to 6 per hangar.
- Versions that come with the Obelisk Carrier or from the hidden panel in Sphere of Influence can only be launched from the Obelisk Carrier or Advanced Obelisk Carrier
- Versions from the Fleet Spire can be launched from any Carrier or Flight-Deck Cruiser
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Targets anything alive
- Cooldown: 40s
- Range: 15km
- Fighter Gear
Obtained[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Obelisk Swarmers found in “Sphere of Influence” can only be used on the Obelisk Carrier or Advanced Obelisk Carrier
- Auxiliary power levels determine the cooldown rate, and Auxiliary Power Offline will disable Hangar functionality.
- Carrier Pets breakdown from CaptainGeko