Hangar - Elite Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigates
* 2x Phased Biomatter Beam Arrays
* Phased Biomatter Dual Beam Bank
* Quantum Torpedo
* Quantum Mine Launcher
* Mine Dispersal Pattern Alpha III
* Cascade Resonance Burst III
Launch Elite Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigate
- Launches a level __ Elite Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigate. Each hangar supports 2 deployed Frigates at any given time.
- 40 sec recharge
The Elite Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigates are a frigate class Carrier Pet launched from the Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier and Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser. Being frigate pets, they are more powerful and durable than fighters, but only two can be launched per hangar as opposed to six.
Information[edit | edit source]
- Elite Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigates have one fore Phased Biomatter Beam Array, one fore Phased Biomatter Dual Beam Bank, one fore Quantum Torpedo, one aft Phased Biomatter Beam Array, and one Quantum Mine Launcher.
- They have Mine Dispersal Pattern Alpha III and Cascade Resonance Burst III.
- Cascade Resonance Burst causes shield penetrating kinetic damage over time and reduces damage resistance in a 2.5km radius around the frigate.
- Launches 1 at a time
- Can launch up to 2 per hangar.
- Can be launched from the Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier and the Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser.
- Weaponry stays the same across all variations of the frigate, but HP and Ability rank increases with frigate rarity.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Cooldown: 40s
- Range: 15km
- Fighter Gear
Availability[edit | edit source]
Available from the Space Equipment Store in a Level 5 Starbase for 45,000 and 100,000 . A Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier is needed for purchase. Depending on the level of your Fleet Dilithium Mine, the cost can be lowered to 38,250 and 100,000