Hangar - Elite Romulan Drone Ship
* Disruptor Beam Array x3
* Plasma Torpedoes
* Multi-Spectral Emitters
* Tri-Phasic Emitters
* Beam Array: Overload: III
* Beam Array: Fire at Will: III
* Emergency Power to Shields III
* Multi-Spectral Emitter - Sensor Distortion II
- Launches a level __ Elite Romulan Drone Ship. Each hangar supports 2 deployed ships at any given time.
- 40 sec recharge
The Elite Romulan Drone Ship is a Frigate Carrier Pet that can be installed and launched from any Dreadnought Warbird (Scimitar, Falchion, Tulwar, Shamshir, Flambard, Khopesh) or Kelvin Timeline T'laru Intel Carrier Warbird.
Information[edit | edit source]
- Launches 1 at a time
- Can launch up to 2 per hangar.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Health: 31,006 Hull (+413 per star)
- Cooldown: 20 to 40 seconds, scaling with auxiliary power level *
- Range: 15km
- Romulan Drone Ship Gear and Abilities
Availability[edit | edit source]
Available from Starbases with the Tier 5 Comm Array unlocked for 45,000 and 100,000 . Any Dreadnought Warbird (Scimitar, Falchion, Tulwar, Shamshir, Flambard, Khopesh) needs to be purchased to unlock the Hangar pet at the store. Note that owning a Kelvin Timeline T'laru Intel Carrier Warbird won't unlock the Romulan Drone Ship.
See also[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Multi-Spectral Emitter gives the ship the appearance of another ship, usually an ally of the faction you're fighting.
- Tri-Phasic Emitter changes the energy type of the Disruptors to match the new appearance. This is a complete change, including proc, and thus will count towards achievements for dealing X amount of energy damage. Note that the Torpedoes never change.
- Sensor Distortion is Sensor Scramble under a different name.
- Increasing the auxiliary subsystem power level reduces recharge rate on hangar launches.