Hangar - Advanced Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigates
* 2x Phased Biomatter Beam Arrays
* Phased Biomatter Dual Beam Bank
* Quantum Torpedo
* Quantum Mine Launcher
* Mine Dispersal Pattern Alpha II
* Cascade Resonance Burst II
- Launches a level __ Advanced Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigate. Each hangar supports 2 deployed Frigates at any given time.
- 40 sec recharge
The Advanced Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigates are a frigate class Carrier Pet launched from the Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier and Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser. Being frigate pets, they are more powerful and durable than fighters, but only two can be launched per hangar as opposed to six.
Information[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Xindi-Aquatic Mobulai Frigates have one fore Phased Biomatter Beam Array, one fore Phased Biomatter Dual Beam Bank, one fore Quantum Torpedo, one aft Phased Biomatter Beam Array, and one Quantum Mine Launcher.
- They have Mine Dispersal Pattern Alpha II and Cascade Resonance Burst II.
- Cascade Resonance Burst causes shield penetrating kinetic damage over time and reduces damage resistance in a 2.5km radius around the frigate.
- Launches 1 at a time
- Can launch up to 2 per hangar.
- Can be launched from the Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier and the Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Cooldown: 40s
- Range: 15km
- Fighter Gear
Availability[edit | edit source]
Available from the Dilithium Store for 30,250 . A Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier is needed for purchase. Depending on the level of your Fleet Dilithium Mine, the cost can be lowered to 25,713