As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Hangar - Advanced Romulan Drone Ship
* Disruptor Beam Array x3
* Plasma Torpedoes
* Multi-Spectral Emitters
* Tri-Phasic Emitters
* Beam Array: Overload: II
* Beam Array: Fire at Will: II
* Emergency Power to Shields II
* Multi-Spectral Emitter - Sensor Distortion I
- Launches a level __ Advanced Romulan Drone Ship. Each hangar supports 2 deployed ships at any given time.
The Advanced Romulan Drone Ship is a Frigate Carrier Pet that can be installed and launched from any Dreadnought Warbird (Scimitar, Falchion, Tulwar, Shamshir, Flambard, Khopesh) or Kelvin Timeline T'laru Intel Carrier Warbird.
Information[edit | edit source]
- Launches 1 at a time
- Can launch up to 2 per hanger.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Cooldown: 40s
- Range: 15km
- Romulan Drone Ship Gear and Abilities
Availability[edit | edit source]
Available at the Dilithium store for 30,250 , under the special item tab instead of Hangar tab. Any Dreadnought Warbird (Scimitar, Falchion, Tulwar, Shamshir, Flambard, Khopesh) needs to be purchased to unlock the Hangar pet at the store. Note that owning a Kelvin Timeline T'laru Intel Carrier Warbird won't unlock the Romulan Drone Ship.
See also[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Multi-Spectral Emitter gives the ship the appearance of another ship, usually an ally of the faction you're fighting.
- Tri-Phasic Emitter changes the energy type of the Disruptors to match the new appearance. This is a complete change, including proc, and thus will count towards achievements for dealing X amount of energy damage. Note that the Torpedoes never change.
- Sensor Distortion is Sensor Scramble under a different name-that is, a temporary confuse effect.