Hangar - Reinforced Marauding Force
* Disruptor Pulse Cannons
* Marauding Force Boarding Party
* Reinforced Hull
Launches Marauding Force
- Launches a wing of 2 level 61 Armored Marauding Force Shuttles. Each hangar supports 2 deployed wings at any given time:
- * Increase the current recharge timers of the target's Weapons by 3 seconds
- * 50% chance: Increase the current recharge timers of the target's Tactical, Engineering, or Science abilities by 3 seconds
- 1 min recharge
Information[edit | edit source]
- Launches 2 at a time.
- Can launch up to 4 per hangar.
- Range: 15km
- Cooldown: 60sec*
*Auxiliary power level will determine the recharge rate before it can be launched again and if Auxiliary systems are knocked offline, the hangar will not operate.
- Fighter Gear
- Disruptor Pulse Cannons
- Marauding Force Boarding Party - Unlike Boarding Party, the Marauding Force is beamed to the enemy target, and the shuttle is not lost. After the Marauding Force has completed its mission, they will return to the shuttle and prepare for another raid. Each shuttle can deploy Marauding Force approximately every 90 seconds. The Marauding Force is capable of the continuous boarding missions until the shuttle is destroyed, but it must get in close range. If the Marauding Force gets in range and boards the enemy vessel, it can cause damage to the ship's crew, disable subsystems and increase the recharge time of enemy Bridge Officer abilities. Unlike Boarding Party, Marauding Force comes with its own crew and will not cost you crew to launch.
- Reinforced Hull - Reinforced Marauding Force shuttles are slightly tougher than standard Marauding Force shuttles.
Obtained[edit | edit source]
Available at the Dilithium Store for 30,250 when Marauder Flight-Deck Cruiser is owned.
See also[edit | edit source]