53,000 (Level 60)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Starfleet's Guardian Cruiser was designed to be a very versatile starship capable of accomplishing nearly any classification of mission.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Guardian class[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|2.5x Critical Rating from TAC|
Starship Mastery[edit | edit source]
|I||Absorptive Hull Plating|| +25 Physical Damage Resistance Rating|
+25 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating.
|II||Rapid Repairs||Regnerates 1.25% of your maximum hull every 3 seconds in Space. Twice the amount is regenerated out of combat.|
|III||Enhanced Hull Plating|| +25 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating|
+25 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating.
|IV||Armored Hull||+10% Hull Hitpoints.|
|V||Desperate Repairs|| Large Shield and Hull Heal after 3 incoming critical hits.|
When critically hit:
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Console[edit | edit source]
The Guardian Cruiser comes equipped with a [Console - Universal - Particle Conversion Matrix]. When activated your shields will become significantly more durable allowing them to absorb even more damage for a short time. During this time any incoming enemy energy weapon fire has a high chance of boosting your own energy weapon and exotic damage output.
This console can only be equipped on the Guardian Cruiser and Fleet Guardian Cruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
Intelligence Seating[edit | edit source]
Although not strictly an Intelligence ship, the Guardian is equipped with hybrid seating for:
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands.
- Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
- Ability: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
- Ability: Attract Fire
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Guardian Cruiser in full Delta Alliance Assault set
Guardian Cruiser with Assimilated Borg Technology
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The design of the Guardian class is strongly reminiscent of production concept art of the Ambassador class, as well as the sculpture of the U.S.S. Enterprise-C seen on the wall of the Enterprise-D's briefing room in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- At one point in the past, the 3D holographic traffic control display of ships orbiting Earth Space Dock, located in the administration section of Earth Space Dock, near Captain Sulu, showed a Guardian Class starship, the USS Redoubt, identified as a "Long Range Expeditionary Cruiser". While the USS Reboubt is no longer shown on the holographic display, it can still be found parked in orbit of Earth Spacedock in Earth System Space.