A Guard Captain is the most senior command officer in a Reman guard unit. Guard Captains are powerful Reman psionic combatants that can influence battles solely via mental powers. Guard Captains are to be feared for their ability to create psychic mirages and collectively hit groups of enemies in one attack.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Mind Blast: Guard Captains rely entirely on their innate Reman Psionic powers to deal damage that ignores shields and can affect multiple foes.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Mind Drain: Guard Captains can also collectively drain the minds of an entire squad.
- Psychic Mirage: Guard Captains can create two to three psychic mirages as combat pets.
- Cold Hold Resist
- Energy Hold Resist
- Hold Resist
- Push Back Resistance
- Strong Hold Resist
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Taris”: Commander Arranhu is sent by Taris to kill the Starfleet away team.
- “The Big Dig”: Guard Captains patrol the grounds near the temple.
- “Frozen”: The players meet with Obisek, leader of the Reman Resistance, on Dera IV.
- “Cutting the Cord”: Obisek and his troops assist the player in defeating Hakeev and the Tal Shiar on Brea III.
- The Measure of Morality (Part 1): The player, Seven of Nine and Michael Burnham are sent to an altered simulacrum of The Battle of Brea III to fight alongside Obisek against Hakeev once more. However, when Hakeev is defeated, Burnham and the player try to convince Obisek not to kill him, thus giving Hakeev the opportunity to use a hidden disruptor pistol to mortally wound Obisek. The player must then decide whether to save Obisek's life or pursue Hakeev and stop him from summoning Iconian reinforcements.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Curiously, the same clothing is worn by the Reman Science Officer Candidate, albeit with a brighter purple coloring.
|Details||Reman Resistance • Reman • The Vault • Crateris • Remus • New Romulus • Vauthil Station • Reman History|
|Ground Forces||Guard • Shadow Guard • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Haakona Advanced Warbird • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Khiy • Obisek • Rashna • Slamek • Vrimek • Xionel • Zden|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Decimus • R.R.W. Llaisnen • Reman Scout • Rerik • Zdenia|
|Details||Romulan Republic • Romulan • Reman • New Romulus • New Romulus Command • Romulan Flotilla • The Vault • Vauthil Station • Romulan History|
|Ground Forces||Uhlan • Guard • Shadow Guard • Sublieutenant • Sublieutenant Engineer • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Subcommander • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Romulan Shuttle • Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Ha'apax Advanced Warbird • Falchion Dreadnought Warbird • Tulwar Dreadnought Warbird|
|NPCs||A'dranna t’Kerhav • Avran • D'Tan • Kaol • Kererek • Mena • Mivek • Nadel • Obisek • Romulan Ambassador • Tal'Mera • Rai Sahen • Temer • Tiaru Jarok • Tovan Khev|
|NPC starships||R.R.W. Deihu • R.R.W. D'serek • R.R.W. Hasta • R.R.W. Hyperian • R.R.W. Lleiset • R.R.W. M'sarr • Rerik • R.R.W. Temanna • Zdenia|