We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
History[edit | edit source]
In 2371, Kozak, Grilka's husband at that time and head of the House of Kozak, died due to an accident involving Quark in Quark's bar on Deep Space 9. In order to retain control over her possessions, she temporarily married Quark, eventually transfering her late husband's House into the "House of Grilka". Seeking financial advise, Grilka sought out Quark again in 2373. Worf quickly became infatuated with her, although the Great Lady stayed out of his reach, as his family was still stripped of its honor at that time.
In 2385, Grilka met Worf again, who returned to Qo'noS to become lead ambassador of the Federation. They soon started a relationship, and married the next year in a traditional Klingon ceremony with his family and many of his friends from Starfleet in attendance, including surprise guest Data.
In 2388, two years into her marriage with Worf, Grilka gave birth to K'Dhan. Being interviewed by Federation reporter Jake Sisko that same year, Worf remarked that "Grilka is glorious" and that "her shouts rang through the city as she birthed [my] son."
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Quark's Lucky Seven”: The player is rused into believing that Leck stole the Sword of Kahless, when in reality Quark and Rom had staged a ruse in order to return the Sword to Grilka, a gesture that would please Martok greatly.
- “Home”: Grilka is seen at Martok's side as he rallies the Klingon fleet at Empersa.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Note[edit | edit source]
- Nothing is known about Grilka's relationship to Worf or the status of her House in relation to the House of Martok after 2388. Although Worf never mentions her during any in-game encounters, we may assume both are still married and that she still resides on Qo'noS.
- Among the Colonist Duty Officers for the KDF faction is a female Klingon named Grilka. It was unknown whether this was meant to be the same person, but the appearance of the real Grilka in the mission "Quark's Lucky Seven" makes this unlikely.
- Much like Captain Kagran, Grilka wears a hybrid uniform which combines elements of both Bortasqu' and Klingon Honor Guard uniforms.
[edit | edit source]
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Targ • I.K.S. Worvig|