Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “All That Glitters”: Gaul calls off a "renegade" attack on the player in the Shenda System and offers to negotiate a cease-fire with the Delta Alliance at the old Talaxian colony in the Entaba System. However, Gaul's offer turns out to be nothing but a provocation and the talks end in bloodshed.
- “Revolution”: Gaul attends a rally in the Kartella System. When the player springs a trap that exposes the rest of the Vaadwaur leadership to be infested with neural parasites, some of the Vaadwaur rebel against him and side with Commander Eldex.
- “Takedown”: Gaul and his remaining forces make their final stand at their homeworld. Gaul is defeated and it is found out that he in fact was not infected by a neural parasite - a fact which Eldex demands not be disclosed to the galaxy at large.
Legacy[edit | edit source]
- “What's Left Behind”: On an Elachi station in subspace, it is discovered that it actually was the Iconians who not only gave advanced technology to Gaul's people, but also had the Solanae bio-engineer neural parasites in order to control the Vaadwaur. It becomes clear that, even without such a parasite, Gaul was nothing but a pawn in an Iconian game.
Note[edit | edit source]
- Along with Alexander Rozhenko, Ajur, Boratus, Dukan'Rex, Golin Shel-la, Kahless, and Taris, Gaul is one of the very few canon characters to actually die in Star Trek Online.
[edit | edit source]
- Gaul at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Gaul (Vaadwaur) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.