Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser
- For the playable counterpart, please see Dreadnought Cruiser.
The Galaxy-X-class Dreadnought Cruiser is a powerful dreadnought design used by Starfleet. They are an upgrade of the Galaxy-class Cruiser, designed in response to rising tensions with the Klingon Empire at the turn of the 25th Century.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well II
- Phaser Spinal Lance
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
|Galaxy-X-class|| U.S.S. Columbia|
U.S.S. Devron (default)
|Yamato-class|| U.S.S. Iowa|
U.S.S. Yamato (default}
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “The Doomsday Device”: The U.S.S. Risa leads a task force to battle the rogue Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Report to Gamma Orionis” (FED): The player is sent to rendezvous with the U.S.S. Victory at Battle Group Omega in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block.
- “Contested Zone - Industrial Area”: The U.S.S. Columbia assigns players tasks in the industrial area of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Galaxy-X-class Dreadnoughts are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- “Taris”: A Galaxy-X dreadnought is part of a fleet that arrives to back up the Federation player when Empress Sela demands they surrender Taris to her.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: A dreadnought of varying class is part of a combined Starfleet/KDF fleet assembled in the Kuda System.
- “First Contact Day”: A Galaxy-X Dreadnought arrives to provide reinforcements when the Undine attack the Enterprise-F at Utopia Planitia.
- Federation dreadnoughts of varying classes can be seen patrolling the Contested Zone of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- Galaxy-X-class Dreadnoughts have a very small chance of appearing when a Starfleet player uses the "Fleet Support" ability.