Gabriel Lorca (mirror)
- You may be looking for his Prime universe counterpart, Gabriel Lorca.
Gabriel Lorca was a Terran attempting a coup against the Emperor. In a transporter accident above Priors World, he was swapped with his Prime Universe counterpart and assumed his identity. In that, he continued to serve in his counterpart's stead as captain of the U.S.S. Buran during the Klingon War, later assuming command of the U.S.S. Discovery which aided his return to the Mirror universe.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Impossibility of Reason”: Following the destruction of the Buran, the player retrieves Lorca from an escape pod. His injuries are severe and Ellen Landry insists she and the player take him to proper medical facilities. En route, their shuttle is shot down, stranding them on Priors 5d. Lorca encourages the away team to be prepared to make difficult decisions, and departing from regulations, to survive another Klingon attack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The swap between Mirror Lorca and Prime Lorca is never addressed in the episode as it never became evident until Lorca took the Discovery to the Mirror Universe. However, the tone and morality of the two characters are clearly signposted. Cryptic have confirmed on Ten Forward Weekly it is intended that the switch takes place while the player and Landry are in the prison, and the destruction of the Buran was partly to cover Mirror Lorca's tracks.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Gabriel Lorca (mirror) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Gabriel Lorca (mirror) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.