- This arcticle details events which are set in the future from an in-game perspective. You may be looking for Upcoming content.
The Future describes the time after the current Earth year, 2410. Details about the future have emerged through predictions, scientific studies and limited contact with time travelers.
- The Battle of Procyon V, a large-scale, repeating conflict between time-travelling factions, occurs, culminating in the Enterprise-J using the Tox Uthat to stop the Temporal Liberation Front. ( “Ragnarok”; “The Battle of Procyon V”)
- The Nautilus, Theseus, Sagittarius, Paladin, Universe, Cestus, Durgath, baSro', Valkis and Craeul starship classes hail from this century.
- 2769: In orbit of New Khitomer, the Temporal Accords are signed by members of the Galactic Union, consisting of the merged Federation, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Republic, amongst others. ( “Time and Tide”)
- The Temporal Liberation Front, including Boratus, Krog, and Admiral Leeta, and led by the Envoy, launches a large-scale attack on New Khitomer in order to prevent a call for reinforcements to the Battle of Procyon V. ( “Temporal Reckoning”)