Foundry:The final days
"In The Final Days, the player finds something that not only changes their fate, but that of the entire Alpha Quadrant. Only they can undo the damage they have caused."
Story[edit | edit source]
Act.1 While fighting at near the front lines, our hero suddenly receives a Priority One transmission from Starfleet Command: Deep Space Nine has been sabotaged. It is still unknown who was behind this act of terrorism that caused the loss of countless lives. While investigations are under way, the player has to gather supplies on Earth to aid DS9.
But space is a dangerous place. It's not surprising that our protagonist has to face many dangerous tasks before arriving at DS9. Just when our hero thought the mission was a success, something odd shows up on the ship sensors - something their crew should have left alone....
Act.2 Everything has changed; reality, as it should be, has vanished. The sad part is, no one remembers it.
The Alpha Quadrant is on the verge of defeat as divisions of Dominion troops slowly move towards Earth. The 2nd Dominion War is slowly coming to an end with the defeat of the Romulan Star Empire and the Klingon Empire. Starfleet Command estimates defeat and total annihilation in a matter of weeks. Luckily, help arrives from an unexpected power. With the help of mystic beings, the player discovers that it may be possible to restore the original reality. But can those beings win the trust of Starfleet? And who can say if another reality is any better than the one they are right in now? Only time will tell if the plan of the aliens is to succeed or not.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
I'll add that once Foundry is back online.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Get supplies from Earth supply station.
- Deliver supplies to Ds9.
- And many other objectives
NPCs Ground[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Group 1[edit | edit source]
- Earth Defence Fleet sector 001
- Federation colony ships
- Federation Sovereign class ship
- civilian vessels.
- Numerous other Federation vessels
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Group 2[edit | edit source]
- Numerous Klingon vessels
- Breen ships
- Dominion ships
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As you probably figured by now when reading the story. Something will happen that changes reality. You wont play during the STO time line for most part of the mission, and the player doesn't know that they are playing in another reality either. The entire story plot will be revealed to you on the last map; make sure to play it through, unlike some other people, who rated it 1 star complaining that the story made no sense (it does and most people rated it with 4 or 5 stars). It's not one of those 5 minute missions just to let you know.
- While the English in the description is not so good, expect it to be almost perfect in the mission itself. I had two Americans and one Australian going over the texts. Should you still find some bad spots in the mission, be it spelling- or grammar-wise, please let me know so that I can address them. .