Foundry:The Mysteries of Pon Farr(ST-HGYYMXEB3)
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM as the Romulans plot the downfall of planet Vulcan! Despite being detained at a Romulan secret base, you must find a way to escape, then foil their insidious plans... which may result in the genocide of the Vulcan race!
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
While investigating the disappearance of two couples in the throes of Pon Farr, plus a group of monks sent to find them, the player becomes embroiled in a sinister Romulan plot to claim Vulcan as their new homeworld. But how can the player stop the Romulans when the player has become their prisoner?
The player has to make discoveries to convince the guard to let them go. Once they have been released, other prisoners in the same brig need to be done so as well, however doing so triggers a security protocol which locks down the brig and attracts the attention of the Romulans. The player has to deal with Romulans and find a way to bypass the locking mechanism.
The players has to face more Romulans as they move about the base, trying to find a transporter that can get them out of the base. They stumble across the energy shielding which requires access codes before they can shut it down.
With that handled, they use a turbolift to ascend to the next level of the base and encounter Romulans waiting at the door. The way forward is blocked by an emergency force field that can only be deactivated once the main power and EPS systems have been re-established.
With the force field down, and additional power routed to the transporter, the player finally has a way to escape. It is only after they transport out that things start getting really weird.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Something is going on in the Pon Farr Bridge and Elder Sardek needs your help in uncovering the truth. People who enter are never heard of again and all attempts to determine what has happened from the outside have failed. Can you reveal an insidious plot and uncover the mysteries of the Pon Farr Bridge?
This mission is brought to you by Vulcoden.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Eldar Sardek on Vulcan
- Find some Answers
- Convince Romulan guard to let you go
- Make a discovery
- Make another discovery
- Free Vulcan Prisoners
- Clear the upper level of the brig
- Free the upstairs prisoners
- Examine door console
- Find some Circuit boards
- Find some Circuit Components
- Bypass Locking Mechanism
- Fight your way to Freedom
- Start escaping
- Shut Down the Energy Shielding Array.
- Find the Decryption code
- Fight for your freedom
- Find a way to the Transporter room
- Examine the Forcefield
- Clear the Power Generator of hostile Romulans
- Get Main power back online
- Re-initialise the main power generator
- Scan Quantum Singularity Instability
- Take Antigraviton reading
- Set new Antigravity Field level
- Deal with further Romulans
- Check EPS Relay Network
- Bypass Damaged Relay
- Route Extra power into Transporters
- Authorise Modifications to EPS Relay network
- Find the Exit
- Take on the Base Commander
- Explore the Area
- Scan the Bar
- Question the Elder
- Confront the Elder
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Vulcans[edit | edit source]
- Elder Sardek
- Pon Farr Induced Female Vulcan x2
- Pon Farr Induced Female Vulcan x2
- Vulcan Monk
Romulan Engineers[edit | edit source]
- Janitorial Consultant
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Romulan Forces[edit | edit source]
- Romulan Base Commander
- Multiple Romulan groups.
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission features a Vulcoden sub-plot. Thank you for Capt.PFDennis for creating Vulcoden.