Foundry:Memory Lane (ST-HETTHJ7NH)
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
Transporting a sacred Bajoran Orb to Vulcan for further study creates an usual situation forcing the captain and his away team to live through the memories of the Orbs Bajoran escort back during the time of the Cardassian occupation.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Outline
- 3 NPCs
- 4 NPC starships
- 5 Accolades
- 6 Walkthrough
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Notes
- 9 External links
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player is sent to meet Bajoran Vice Admiral Talar Bazran in Cargo Bay 4 of Deep Space 9. The player is told that they had been selected to ferry the Admiral and his cargo, a sacred Bajoran Orb, to Vulcan to allow the Vulcan Science Academy to study the artifact. Once the player finishes talking, they return to their ship and start journeying towards Vulcan. The Bajoran escort of the orb utilises the player ship's holodeck to add an unusual level of security for it.
Once in transit, the True Way ambushes the player's ship and demands that the player hands over the orb. After combating the initial wave, the Gul responsible for the assault warps in and fights the player. Once the battle is won the player can continue onto Vulcan, but something has happened to the Vice Admiral in the holodeck and you are unable to hail him via the comm system. Having only the option of linking the transporter and holodeck's data matrix to beam into the Holodeck's programming to contact the Vice Admiral, the player does so and finds themself and thier away team in an unknown cave.
After exploring around and dealing with some minor injuries to the vice admiral, the player discovers that the Holodeck has re-created a scene from the memories of the Vice Admiral. The player meets a younger version of the NPC Vice Admiral and his father and participate in an assault on a Cardassian base as members of the Bajoran Resistance. The assault, however, leads to a Cardassian retaliation against the resistance cell, and the player along with the Vice Admiral must escape while making decisions to help the Bajorans along the way or not.
After escaping the away team finally find a way to leave the holodeck and return to the real world which at this point you debrief with the Vice Admiral and return to DS9 due to risks involved continuing to transport the artifact to Vulcan.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
While transporting a Bajoran orb from Deep Space 9 to Vulcan your ship is assaulted by True Way forces. Some strange things are happening in the Holodeck. Is it the result of the Orb and can you survive re-living the past?
Dock at DS9 and use one of the Cargo Rings to find out.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Get Mission Briefing from Vice Admiral Talar
- Continue onto Vulcan
- Destroy True Way Ambush
- Destroy Lead Battleship
- Examine the Vice Admiral's injury
- Talk with the Injured Vice Admiral
- Scout out the next chamber
- Talk to the Young Talar Bazran
- Clarify the Situation with Vice Admiral Talar
- Get Mission Briefing from Talar Pelon
- Set up explosives on buildings
- Scan for Gul Tamar
- Fight your way to Gul Tamar
- Assassinate Gul Tamar
- Make you escape up and over the hill.
- Check with Vice Admiral Talar
- Find the Exit
- Find the Entrance to the Holodeck
- Debrief with the Vice Admiral
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Bajoran Resistance[edit | edit source]
- Young Talar Bazran
- Talar Pelon
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter 1
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter 2
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter 3
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter 4
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter 5
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter 6
Starfleet Personnel[edit | edit source]
- Talar Bazran
- Ensign Helna
- Transporter Chief Sehk'me
- Starfleet Ensign (x8)
- Annoyed Starfleet Lieutenant
- Performing Starfleet Ensign
- Applauding Starfleet Ensign
- Working Starfleet Ensign
- Working Starfleet Lieutenant
- Impatient Starfleet Lieutenant
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Holodeck Cardassians[edit | edit source]
- Gul Tamar
- various Cardassian forces
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
True Way ships[edit | edit source]
- True Way Battleship
- True Way Cruisers/Escorts x2
- True Way Frigates x2
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission establishes some history for Vice Admiral Talar Bazran. If you would like to use this character please let me know costume and other details for the character can be found on the appropriate sub-page.