Foundry:Hidden Intelligence (ST-HU6ZYFPS9)
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
In Hidden Inteligence scientists at Memory Alpha need your help with an unusual scientific investigation. Meet "Bob", a somewhat intelligent blob of goo. It's your job to uncover the truth about Bob's origins, plus the somewhat murky circumstances of its discovery.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Outline
- 3 NPCs
- 4 NPC starships
- 5 Notes
- 6 External links
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A physical sciences researcher at Memory Alpha needs your to help. "Bob", a sentient blob of goo that can seemingly change its internal consistency, has been trained to respond to some basic commands. Your player is tasked with learning more about its origins. You must also collect more of this mysterious goo.
You start investigating the origins of Bob and find other "Bobs" in the process. The only problem is that he seems to be incorporating them back together as he finds them. Find out all the answers to the questions you ever wanted to known about the "unknown substance" from the Foundry author's previous work, "Starfleet Experimentation."
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Anyway, we need some help from Starfleet in completing our research. I would really appreciate your help in this.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Physical Sciences Researcher (Memory Alpha)
- Download data on the U.S.S. Toledo to your ship
- Return to the Physical Sciences Researcher
- Approach the last co-ordinates of the U.S.S. Toledo
- Find a source of Antimonium
- Find a source of Cormaline
- Polarise the particles in the nebula
- Start the Planetary Fly-by
- Hit Planetary Fly-by Marker 2
- Hit Planetary Fly-by Marker 3
- Hit Planetary Fly-by Marker 4
- Hit Planetary Fly-by Marker 5
- Complete Planetary Fly-by
- Investigate Asteroid
- Investigate Crashed Ship
- Find where Bob was found.
- Find the new Bob
- Chase after the blob
- Chase the Blob up the Incline.
- Chase the Blob off the Cliff.
- Pick up and Check on Blob
- Check on Engineering Team progress
- Gains Access via Console to Ship's Computers.
- Scan Crate containing Bob and Friend
- Scan Bob
- Fill in Paperwork with Ensign T'mak
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Memory Alpha Scientist[edit | edit source]
- Physical Sciences Researcher
Engineering Team[edit | edit source]
- Engineering Team Member x3
- Engineering Team Leader
- Engineering Commander
Other/Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Ensign T'mak
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a decision to be made regarding the potential future of Bob. All future missions will assume he remains on your ship.