We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The fleet embassy is a fleet holding located on New Romulus. The Embassy provides the same amenities as the Fleet Starbase, including mail, exchange, and bank terminals as well as the “Embassy Officer of the Watch” daily mission.
Embassy Locations[edit | edit source]
There are three levels, or floors, within the Embassy, all of them accessible via a turbolift.
Lobby[edit | edit source]
The Lobby is the first level of the Fleet Embassy, and is where players spawn into once entering the Embassy. The Lobby contains the Officer of the Watch, a mail terminal, access to an operations room via stairwells on port and starboard, a pair of doors to allow access to New Romulus, and a turbolift to allow access to the rest of the Embassy.
- Exit to New Romulus (north)
- Officer of the Watch (center) - gives “Embassy Officer of the Watch”
- Bank console (west-center) - requires Tier 3 embassy
- Mail console (south-center) - requires Tier 1 embassy
- Exchange console (east-center) - requires Tier 2 embassy
- Bartender (east, in Diplomatic Facilities) - requires Tier 3 embassy
- Chef (east, in Diplomatic Facilities) - requires Tier 3 embassy
Ops[edit | edit source]
The Operations room is the second level of the embassy - essentially a large circular room with an inset area below the main deck.
- Requisition Bridge Officers console (southwest) - requires Recruitment Facilities 1
- Contact Federation Recruiter [Personnel Officer] (southeast)
- Requisition Duty Officer (southeast) - requires Recruitment Facilities 1
- Requisition Operational Assets (east) - requires Diplomatic Facilities 1
- Contact Tailor [Console] (northeast) - requires project unlocked from Tier 3 embassy
Shuttlebay[edit | edit source]
The Shuttlebay is the third level of the Fleet Embassy.
- Shuttle to Fleet Starbase (west) - requires project unlocked from Tier 2 embassy
- Requisition Ground Equipment console (Romulan Kits) (southeast) - requires Recruitment Facilities 1
- Requisition Consumables console (consumables, commodities, duty officer assignment slots) (east) - requires Recruitment Facilities 1
- Requisition Space Equipment console (Science Consoles) (northeast) - requires Diplomatic Facilities 1
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
Advancement[edit | edit source]
- See also: List of embassy projects
Embassy projects can be accessed through the Embassy filter in the Holdings tab of the Fleet panel.
The Embassy projects are designed to take less time and resources to complete, as opposed to the resource-intensive Fleet Starbase Projects. Also, instead of the three Starfleet tracks present in the Fleet Starbase advancement process, only two tracks (Diplomacy and Recruitment) are present in the Fleet Embassy advancement process.
- Unlocking higher Diplomacy tiers will grant access to Romulan weapons and equipment, provide upgrades to the Embassy's appearance, while also providing provisionable rewards such as Romulan themed Operational Assets, Romulan Distress Signals, and new, top of the line Science consoles.
- Unlocking higher Recruitment tiers will grant upgrades to the Embassy's appearance, as well as provide provisionable rewards such as a Romulan Bridge Officer, updatedkits , Romulan Duty Officers, and several Duty Officer Assignment slot upgrades.
Tier requirements and rewards[edit | edit source]