Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack
Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack is a duty officer pack previously available from the Zen Store for 300 that gives you 9 duty officers and a bonus item. This pack was launched on 21 November, 2012 right after Season 7 and replaces the Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack. Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack can be traded, mailed, sold or purchased from the Exchange, where it is in the Rewards Pack category. Right-click to Use the item.
During special Infinity promotional events Promotional Duty Officer Packs become available.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Each Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack will include:
- 4 (or better) Duty Officers
- 3 (or better) Duty Officers
- 2 (or better) Duty Officer
- A bonus item!
Bonus item will be one of the following:
- A stack of 10× Fleet provisions, random of:
- A stack of 10× Gamma Quadrant Commodities, random of:
- An [Operational Asset Supply Crate]
- A stack of 4× [Fleet Ship Module]
Special duty officers[edit | edit source]
- New Duty Officers are ready to report to your ship!
The Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack includes many officers with new Active Duty Powers:
- Damage Control Engineer: Chance for Auxiliary to Structural to Heal over Time the Hull for 10 secs.
- Fabrication Engineer: Decrease the cooldown of Space Operational Assets.
- Hazard System Officer: Chance to drain -10 energy for all the target's subsystems when Aceton Beam is used.
- Matter-Antimatter Specialist: Increases the Control Expertise (strength and resistance to Hold, Repel, Knock, Disable and Slow effects) for 30 secs, when Emergency Power to Engines is activated.
- Quartermaster: Provides a discount to purchasing Operational Assets. Different Quartermasters provide this bonus for Ground or Space.
- Quartermaster: Decreases the cooldown of batteries.
- Sensors Officer: Increases the damage you can deal to a target under the effect of Jam Sensors without breaking jamming by __%.
- Systems Engineer: Viral Matrix has a chance to spread to another nearby enemy ship (in 2.5 km range) on maximum 4 targets.
- Armory Officer: Decreases the cooldown of Ground Operational Assets.
- Projectile Weapons Officer: Decreases the cooldown of mines in Space.
- Shield Distribution Officer: Draw Fire has a chance to cause Weapons Malfunction to the enemies that fire upon you.
- Astrometrics Scientist: Chance to gain an additional R&D materials when scanning anomalies.
- Biochemist: Decreased cooldown on Stimulants, Hypo Packs, Shield Charges and Power Cells.
- Photonic Studies Scientist: Chance to trigger a Photonic Aftershock when Photonic Shockwave is used, making the target(enemy) to become AoE damager to other nearby enemies from this Aftershock.
- Assault Squad Officer: Chance to apply a Hold to a target when using Lunge Tactical Kit ability. The Held (stunned) status of the target is FRAGILE.
- Maintenance Engineer: Increases Hull Repair and Shield Repair skills for 30 secs when Emergency Power to Auxiliary is activated.
- Consultant: Increases Skill points earned.
- Consultant: Increases Expertise earned.
- Consultant: Increases Commendation points earned.
The duty officers obtained are not bound and you can use them for :
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Add to Active Space or Ground.
- Sell or trade with other players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- From Thursday, March 14th,2013 until Thursday, March 28, 2013 there was a promo added to this pack, an extra chance to win 10 Lobi Cystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship plus the Fleet Modules from the same pack.
- Duty officers with same active duty effects can be found in the Tal Shiar Lock Box, Elachi Lock Box, Voth Lock Box and Xindi-Amphibious Lock Box. , which is available from the
- This item previously had a chance to drop a random Mk XII [Strange Alien Artifact] or [Powered Alien Artifact]. console,
- Prior to the March 19th, 2020 patch, this pack only awarded 7 doffs.