Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer

From Star Trek Online Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer
Uncommon Inventory
Bind On Pickup
Values do not reflect skills or other modifiers

Open this pack to have one (1) Common quality Duty Officer assigned to your roster.
Value: 5,000 Fleet Credits


Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer icon.png
Uncommon icon.png

Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer is a duty officer pack which contains one (1) random Uncommon quality duty officer from any department and can be bought for 5000 Fleet Credits at the Personnel Officer from your Starfleet Base.

  • Info This item is unlocked at Starbase Tier 2.
  • Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer is a bound item and cannot be traded or sold.Cannot be purchased from C-Store .
  • There is a very high chance to obtain Warfare Specialists doffs.From 10 or 12 opened packs , 3-4 are warfare specialists which means that there is approximatly 40% chance to obtain a Warfare Specialist (Ground or Space).For all the other specializations left, remains 60%.

Right-click or double-click to Use the item.

Item Variations[edit | edit source]


There are 4 variations of this item according to the quality :


Usage[edit | edit source]


Notes[edit | edit source]

...