Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer
Open this pack to have one (1) Common quality Duty Officer assigned to your roster.
Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer is a duty officer pack which contains one (1) random any department and can be purchased for 500 fleet credits at the Personnal Officer from your Starfleet Base.quality duty officer from
- Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer is a bound item and cannot be traded or sold.Cannot be purchased from C-Store .
Right-click or double-click to Use the item.
Item Variations[edit | edit source]
There are 4 variations of this item according to the quality :
- [Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer]
- [Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer]
- [Fleet Personnel - Rare Quality Duty Officer]
- [Fleet Personnel - Very Rare Quality Duty Officer]
Opening test chances[edit | edit source]
Opening 45 Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer packs ( spent 22500 ), by a Klingon (engineer) character, reveals the following probabilities for duty officer amount from specializations in alphabetical order :
|Duty officers received from opening 45 packs|
|Development Lab Scientist||2||Science|
|Energy Weapons Officer||1||Tactical|
|Flight Deck Officer||10||Operations|
|Ground Warfare Specialist||4||Tactical|
|Hazard System Officer||2||Operations|
|Research Lab Scientist||1||Security|
|Shield Distribution Officer||1||Tactical|
|Space Warfare Specialist||1||Tactical|
|Tractor Beam Officer||1||Operations|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The duty officer obtained is not bound and you can use him/her for :
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Sell or trade with other players.
Notes[edit | edit source]