We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer
Open this pack to have one (1) Common quality Duty Officer assigned to your roster.
any department and can be purchased for 500 fleet credits at the Personnal Officer from your Starfleet Base.
- Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer is a bound item and cannot be traded or sold.Cannot be purchased from C-Store .
Right-click or double-click to Use the item.
Item Variations[edit | edit source]
There are 4 variations of this item according to the quality :
- [Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer]
- [Fleet Personnel - Uncommon Quality Duty Officer]
- [Fleet Personnel - Rare Quality Duty Officer]
- [Fleet Personnel - Very Rare Quality Duty Officer]
Opening test chances[edit | edit source]
Opening 45 Fleet Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer packs ( spent 22500 ), by a Klingon (engineer) character, reveals the following probabilities for duty officer amount from specializations in alphabetical order :
| Duty officers received from opening 45 packs|
|Development Lab Scientist||2||Science|
|Energy Weapons Officer||1||Tactical|
|Flight Deck Officer||10||Operations|
|Ground Warfare Specialist||4||Tactical|
|Hazard System Officer||2||Operations|
|Research Lab Scientist||1||Security|
|Shield Distribution Officer||1||Tactical|
|Space Warfare Specialist||1||Tactical|
|Tractor Beam Officer||1||Operations|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The duty officer obtained is not bound and you can use him/her for :
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Sell or trade with other players.
Notes[edit | edit source]