History[edit | edit source]
The Female Changeling is a Changeling, and as one of the Founders, led the Dominion forces during the Dominion War. At the end of 2375, she surrendered to the Federation Alliance. On stardate 56867.84 (2379), the Female Changeling is tried for crimes against sentient beings in the Dominion War and sentenced to a facility at Ananke Alpha.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Operation Gamma”: Eraun agrees to help remove Kar'ukan's forces from Deep Space Nine, on the condition that the Female Changeling is released from captivity at Facility 4028.
- “Facility 4028”: The player retrieves the Female Changeling from the prison, but Kar'ukan arrives to receive her blessing. She instead condemns him for failing to arrive during the Dominion War, and Kar'ukan goes rogue and tries to capture her and kill everyone else in the facility. The Female Changeling escapes on the player's ship.
- “Boldly They Rode”: The Female Changeling contacts DS9 and orders Loriss to stand down and return to the Gamma Quadrant. Loriss complies, but Kar'ukan refuses to listen to either of them. She then gives the player an Environmental Suit and transports him/her to DS9. After the defeat of Kar'ukan, she leads Loriss and her forces back "home" to the Gamma Quadrant.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Season 5 Dev Blog #27": Doctor Philia Fer of Starfleet Medical sends a series of messages to Franklin Drake. Fer has declined Drake's request for recordings of counseling sessions with the Female Changeling held at Facility 4028; later, the requested information is sent to Drake from an unknown source.
- "The Missing Link": Nuno, a Founder, returns home with his ship and crew from a five-year Dominion exploration mission. Before he can rejoin the Great Link, he learns that the Dominion is at war with the Hur'q. Accessing a console, Nuno realizes that while the Dominion has officially maintained that the war is going well, far fewer vessels are returning from their deployments than are sent out. He is met by the Female Changeling and Odo; the Female Changeling tells him that the members of the Link are not to be "troubled" with the details of the war. Agreeing to keep the secret, Nuno decides not to rejoin the Link. Privately, Odo asks Nuno to tell him everything he has learned about the state of the war.