Federation Cruiser (Mob)
- You may be looking for the playable version of the Federation Cruiser.
The appearance of the Federation Cruiser depends on its level, though its armament and abilities remain the same.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Engineering Team I
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Tractor Beam III
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Communication Breakdown”: The U.S.S. Khitomer investigates a number of gamma radiation anomalies in the Pollux System.
- “Assimilation of the Innocent”: The Khitomer, though heavily damaged, helps fight off a Borg Cube in the Vega System.
- “Diplomatic Orders”: The U.S.S. Texas and U.S.S. Kirk helps defeat the Tethys Dreadnought in the P'Jem System.
- “Second Wave”: The U.S.S. Fletcher and U.S.S. Phinda come under attack from Kar'ukan's rogue Jem'Hadar forces at Deep Space 9.
- “Operation Gamma”, and “Boldly They Rode”: Cruisers battle Karukan's forces.
- “Temporal Ambassador”: Players must help the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise-C escape from the Tholians and return to their own time.
- “The Price of Neutrality”: The U.S.S. San Antonio assists Federation-aligned Romulan Republic players in battle against Hirogen forces in the Chaltok System.
- “Devil's Choice”: The U.S.S. Kirk is part of a joint Starfleet/KDF force aiding Romulan Republic forces in repelling an Elachi invasion fleet attacking New Romulus.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: The U.S.S. Venture is part of a joint Starfleet/KDF/Romulan expedition to halt a Borg invasion of Fluidic Space.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
Federation Cruisers can spawn in any encounter involving one or more cruiser-level Federation ships by default. The class varies depending on the player's rank. The ships are named according to their class. These vessels also have a chance to spawn when Federation players use the Fleet Support ability.
- “Welcome to Earth Spacedock”: Cruisers patrol the Sol System.
- “Skirmish”: Cruisers battle the True Way Alliance and the Klingon Empire in the Donatu System.
- “The Doomsday Device”: A Starfleet task force is sent to engage the Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Facility 4028”: A number of Federation ships fight with the U.S.S. Belfast in the Ayala System.
- “Boldly They Rode”: A combined Starfleet/KDF fleet retakes Deep Space 9.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse.
- “Fleet Alert”: Cruisers are part of a Federation fleet raiding a Klingon starbase.
- “Fleet Transport Defense”: Cruisers attack freighters trying to dock at a Klingon starbase.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense”: An armada of Starfleet ships attack a Klingon starbase, among them Cruisers.
Special Variants[edit | edit source]
With the release of Season Six: Under Siege, a new Federation Cruiser variant was introduced with mostly the same weapons and abilities as similar cruiser mobs, plus one special ability. An example of such is below:
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the introduction of the playable Avenger Battle Cruiser, the Sentinel-class cruiser (along with its' mirror counterpart) was known as the Avenger-class.
- Federation fleets whose Fleet Starbases have been upgraded to tier IV will have Cruisers added to the local ship traffic in addition to the Freighters.
- The Galaxy Class Cruiser was remodeled in April 2015 to more closely match her canon appearance in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Cruiser (playable version)
- Galaxy Class Cruiser
- Constitution Class Cruiser
- Federation Escort
- Federation Science Vessel
- Terran Cruiser (mirror counterpart)