Personal History[edit | edit source]
- Ezri served aboard Deep Space 9 during the Dominion War under the command of Cpt. Benjamin Sisko. She became romantically involved with the station's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Julian Bashir, in 2375.
- By 2401, Ezri had retired from Starfleet with the rank of Captain. Along with Tuvok, she appealed to the Federation Council to reconsider its position on the Klingon-Gorn War.
- By 2410, Ezri has rejoined Starfleet, commanding the U.S.S. Aventine.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Tales from K13 Part 3": Dax and the Aventine arrive at Deep Space K-13. There, she uses her personal experience as a counselor in Starfleet, as well as the combined life experiences of the Dax symbiont, to speak with Commander Krom and convince him that the Federation and Klingon Empire are now allies.
- "Spores": Bashir finds himself trapped in a cavern, hanging upside-down from a bundle of alien mycelium. He calls the Aventine for assistance, and Captain Dax, coordinating with Captain Kuumaarke of the L.S.S. Reskava, works to rescue him. Once aboard the Aventine, Bashir speaks with his wife and Kuumaarke about unusual fungi that have been encountered recently, including the Elachi, the Imaga megafungi, and the ketracel precursor. Ezri mentions a scientist named Paul Stamets, who had theorized about a multidimensional mycelial network, and Bashir suggests the idea has merits, and that much of the fungi discovered throughout the galaxy may have a common progenitor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Path to 2409 establishes Ezri's retirement from Starfleet prior to 2401; however, Season 7 Dev Blog #12 and Tales from K-13 #3 confirm that she commands the Aventine during the events of the game.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Official Blog: Season 7 Dev Blog #12 (October 31, 2012)
- Ezri Dax at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Ezri Dax at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.