Exploration Cruiser Refit
The Exploration Cruiser Refit is a Captain (Tier 4) level Federation Cruiser vessel. The Exploration Cruiser Refit is a new variant that can only be purchased on the C-Store for 1,500 . Purchasing the Exploration Cruiser Refit unlocks the Venture class skin on all Exploration Cruiser variants (the Exploration Cruiser, Exploration Cruiser Retrofit, Dreadnought Cruiser, Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit and Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser) thereafter.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Galaxy class[edit | edit source]
The ship of legend...and canon. The Galaxy class was made popular by the multiple-award winning series Star Trek: The Next Generation. This is the shortest Exploration Cruiser variant, but the most iconic.
Celestial class[edit | edit source]Ambassador-class starship U.S.S. Enterprise-C. However, the pylons are straight instead of banked and it is much longer. Its saucer has a dome-like appearance at the top. The nacelles feature a barrel shape with a conical contour which is constrained in the front and enlarged toward the back.
Envoy class[edit | edit source]
Venture class[edit | edit source]Sovereign class, such as the raised V-shaped platform on the primary hull detail, and a whiter-colored hull with darker markings.
The Venture-class design appears to be based on Andrew Probert's original concept drawings for the Enterprise-D.
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|1.5x Critical Rating from TAC and SCI|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
This vessel comes with a built-in ability called Antimatter Spread. The Antimatter Spread comes in the form of a console that can be removed and equipped on any vessel.
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands
- Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
- Ability: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
- Ability: Attract Fire
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
- [Console - Universal - Antimatter Spread]
Console - Universal - Antimatter Spread
Comparison with Regular variant[edit | edit source]
|Consoles||2 3 2||2 3 3|
|Universal Console||[Console - Universal - Antimatter Spread]|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On 6 March 2014, the Exploration Cruiser Refit became part of a special bundle with the Exploration Cruiser Retrofit and the Dreadnought Cruiser. The Anti-Matter Spread Console bundled here can be used in unison with the Exploration Cruiser Retrofit's Saucer Separation Console to give special bonuses and both can be used on any Exploration Cruiser variant.
- The Galaxy-class Exploration Cruiser was remodeled in April 2015 to more closely match her canon appearance in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Players were also given the option to fit Galaxy-class ships with upgraded nacelles to match the appearance of the Venture class' namesake from the DS9 episode "The Way of the Warrior".