Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Exocomps are sentient mechanical lifeforms and a non-player race in Star Trek Online, with some serving in various branches of the Federation, including Starfleet as crewmen. Exocomps (and holographic projections of Exocomps) in Star Trek Online include:
- Duty officers:
- Player, Bridge officer and kit abilities:
- Seeker Drone Fabrication, an Engineering kit module ability, when used by Federation-aligned captains.
- Support Drone Fabrication, an Engineering bridge officer ability and kit module, when used by Federation-aligned captains and bridge officers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
There are two Exocomp visual variants in the game:
- The Starfleet Corps of Engineers (S.F.C.E) variant with yellow paint, seen as the Exocomp non-combat pet, Federation Support Drone, and the Exocomp duty officers' icons.
- The Military Assault Command Operations (M.A.C.O) variant with red paint, seen as the Holographic Exocomp non-combat pet, Holographic Combat Drone combat pet, Federation Seeker Drone, and the Tactical Exocomp duty officer icon.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Tripwire Drone (icon has an Exocomp in it, but its in-game model does not resemble an Exocomp)