From Star Trek Online Wiki
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Rapier”: Eraun 7 commands the Jem'Hadar that capture the U.S.S. Rapier inside the Bajoran wormhole. Starfleet sends the player to investigate readings from the wormhole and the Rapier is found and boarded. With the death of his guards, the Eraun pleads for his life. His hope was to impress the Founders with the Rapier as prize. With the starship rescued, Eraun remains in Federation custody.
- “Operation Gamma”: Eraun 7 died in custody. The Dominion cloned Eraun 8, who commands a Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort and two Attack Ships when he intercepts The Krannek. Eraun is aware of the occupation of Deep Space 9 by Loriss and Kar'ukan and offers a deal. Whether or not the player destroys The Krannek and kills Farek at Eraun's insistence, the Vorta accompanies him/her to the Alpha Quadrant to free a Founder incarcerated by Starfleet for more than thirty years.
- “Facility 4028”: Eraun's ship accompanies the player to Facility 4028 to oversee the release of the Female Changeling.
- “Boldly They Rode”: Eraun meets the player onboard Vessel 6474 and matches wits with them briefly before the Founder contacts Deep Space 9. He then blames the player when Kar'ukan goes rogue.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- Following "Operation Gamma", players can hail a Jem'Hadar vessel in Sector Space near the Bajor System and speak to Eraun about several subjects including Odo's whereabouts and what the Dominion knows about the Iconians.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Eraun 7 aboard the U.S.S. Rapier.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the removal of "Rapier" with the Cardassian Struggle revamp, Eraun 8 mentions his predecessor's encounter with the player despite the encounter no longer having taken place. This only occurs if the player completed "Rapier" before it was removed.
- Eraun was completely removed from the game with the Victory is Life expansion, his roles being taken over by Weyoun.
|Quick Faction Navigation Toolbar (ordered by quadrant)|