History[edit | edit source]
- The Enterprise was launched in 2151. In her first two years of her mission of exploration she made first contact with the Klingon Empire, the Tholian Assembly, and the Romulan Star Empire. She was also highly involved in the Temporal Cold War.
- In 2152, Enterprise came across a derelict timeship adrift in interstellar space. Fearing that the vessel could turn the tide of the Temporal Cold War if captured by the Tholians or the Suliban, they were able to activate the vessel's temporal homing beacon and send it back to the era it came from. ( “Stormbound”)
- Enterprise led a mission into the mysterious Delphic Expanse in 2153 to prevent the Xindi from destroying Earth with a superweapon.
- She was decommissioned in 2161, shortly after the founding of the United Federation of Planets.
Missions mentioned[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Vorgon Conclusions”: The Player pursues Vorgon agents to the 22nd century to prevent them from stealing the Tox Uthat; the player arrives to find the Enterprise engaged in battle with Tholian and Suliban vessels, but does not intervene to prevent contaminating the timeline.
- “The Measure of Morality (Part 2)”: The Enterprise (or a simulacrum of it), along with several other starships Enterprise, the U.S.S. Defiant, U.S.S. Voyager, and the U.S.S. Discovery, assists the player's ship in a battle against a renegade Excalbian simulacrum Borg Queen.
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Captain Jonathan Archer
- Commander T'Pol
- Commander Charles Tucker III
- Lieutenant Malcolm Reed
- Ensign Travis Mayweather
- Ensign Hoshi Sato
- Doctor Phlox
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A plaque depicting the Enterprise can be seen inside starbases whose fleets have completed the special project "History and Movement".
- The Enterprise is featured in the series Star Trek: Enterprise.
[edit | edit source]
- Enterprise (NX-01) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Enterprise (NX-01) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
NCC-1701-D • NCC-1701-E • NCC-1701-F (Mirror) • NCC-1701-J