Common Ship Device
Consumed On Use
Values do not reflect skills or other modifiers
Repairs offline engines subsystem
+__ Engine Power Setting for 10 sec
The Engine Battery is a common consumable single-use device that provides a short duration increase to your engine power level.
There are 2 variants of this item :
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Value: 200||Value: 20|
- Target: Self
- # Charges: 1
- Repairs disabled engines
- Increase Engine Power Setting of Engines for 10 sec
- Shares 1 minute cooldown with:
- Starts 30 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Battery Expertise (Increases Battery Duration)
- Duty Officer
- EPS Manifold Efficiency (adds +10 additional power to all subystems for 10 seconds)
Availability[edit | edit source]
- - List of NPCs who sell :
- - This item can be obtained in game for free as low percentage drops from space combat
- - This item can be obtained from the “Assemble Ship Engine Battery” assignment.
- cannot be purchased from NPCs.
- - The Large version can be obtained in game for free as low percentage drops from space Special Task Force missions
- - It can be crafted once a character has reached level 5 in the Engineering/Science School. Crafting lasts for 5 minutes and yields a stack of 5x on Success or 10x on Critical.