We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
End game or Endgame refers to the state of the game for player characters at the maximum level. The current maximum level (also referred to as the level cap) is level 60, corresponding to the ranks of Fleet Admiral and Dahar Master for Federation/Romulan and Klingon characters, respectively.
Players at end game are not considered to have completed the game, but rather to have reached a milestone where their character is no longer gated by a lack of seniority.
End game content[edit | edit source]
- Combat (i.e. content that usually requires either ground or space combat)
- Group content
- Solo-able content
- Non-combat (i.e. content that can be or is mostly without combat)
- Duty officer system
- Endeavor system
- Admiralty system
- Research and Development (Crafting) & Gear Upgrade System
- Fleet Advancement System (e.g., Officer of the Watch missions)
- Certain adventure zone missions
- Certain Foundry missions
- Certain calendar events (e.g., Summer & Winter events)
- Other missions (e.g., diplomatic missions, Dilithium Mining, or “Tour the Galaxy”)
- Winter and Summer events