Elite Starter Pack
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
The Elite Starter Pack was a C-Store bundle available from May 3, 2018 to December 4, 2018. It contains Account-Wide unlocks, as well as a number of items which can be claimed once per character. The Elite Starter Pack is available in the C-Store for 1500 . While no longer available for purchase, players who purchased it during its window of availability still retain all of its benefits and can claim the items on their other characters.
In-Game Description[edit | edit source]
Account-Wide Unlocks[edit | edit source]
- One new Character slot
- 20 Shared Bank slots
- 5 Captain Captain Retrain Tokens
- Energy credit cap of 2 billion EC
Once-Per-Character Unlocks[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Elite Starter Pack was introduced as a replacement for the discontinued monthly "Gold" subscription for new players; existing Gold subscribers can continue their monthly subscription until they choose to cancel.
- It was possible for Gold subscribers and holders of Lifetime Subscriptions to purchase this pack; however, purchasing this pack will not allow a character to exceed the maximum number of slots for any of its contents.
- The Elite Services Starter Pack was added to the game on the same day this was removed from the C-Store, ostensibly as a replacement.