Elachi Predators are the strongest Elachi officers and in command of their ships and stations. They are armed with disruptor pistols and can summon mechanical drones. Predators have a green ocular implant on their left eye and wear a grey jumpsuit. They walk on mechanical stalks, making them larger than other Elachi, and their upper body and arms are covered in armor.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Elachi Hardened Shields
- Plasma Fulmination
- Push Back Resistance
- Stun Resist
- can summon Crescent Cannons and Skittering Saboteurs
- may generate subspace rifts (unverified)
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
List of Elachi Predators[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Turnabout”: The Elachi Commander commands Target Alpha and attempts to self-destruct it when an RFF boarding party enters the bridge. He escapes through a subspace rift.
- “Devil's Choice”: The Elachi Station Commander engages the RFF boarding party in the command center of Station Alpha to prevent the base's destruction by sabotage.
- “What's Left Behind”: The player, with assistance from Commander Tiaru Jarok's away team and Empress Sela, engages a Predator in command of an Elachi subspace outpost.