Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
An Eidolon is a type of Devidian with advanced Psionic powers. Eidolons are capable of laying down heavy Psionic fire on a squad of targets as well as supporting their own squad. They can cause large amounts of trouble if left unattended due to their varied abilities.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Spectral Blast: Eidolons attack by sending bolts of Psionic energy at a target to deal shield-ignoring damage.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Spectral Field Blast: Eidolons can send Psionic energy at a tight group of targets, attacking them all at once. This ability can be used without phase shifting.
- Spectral Barrage: Eidolons can send a flurry of Psionic bolts at a single target. This ability can be used without phase shifting.
- Phase Shift: After taking some damage, Eidolons will phase shift. When phase shifted, Eidolons will have a lowered damage resistance against proton damage but be able to use more powerful abilities.
- Spectral Essence Reflection: Eidolons drain neural energy from a target and use it to heal an ally.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Devidian • Drozana Station|
|Ground Forces||Visitor • Umbral • Eidolon • Phantasm|