- This page is for the NPC starship. For the playable vessel, see Sphere Builder Edoulg Science Vessel.
Built to intimidate their foes with a vast number of science-oriented and temporally-oriented abilities, Edoulg-class Cruisers, are often deployed by the Sphere Builders to reinforce Arehbes Frigates in defense of their key locations. Although facing them isn't too much of a challenge for a well-equipped captain, they are capable of dealing a huge amount of damage in short time, taking out their foes by surprise.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Overload II
- Channeled Deconstruction
- Chronometric Inversion Field
- Entropic Cascade I
- Feedback Pulse I
- Gravity Well
- Heisenberg Amplifier
- Rapid Decay
- Tactical Team II
- Torpedo: High Yield I
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||295 280||1 052 943|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Terminal Expanse”: Two Edoulg Cruiser try to prevent the player and U.S.S. Yorktown from destroying the Command Sphere in Kelvin Timeline.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Sphere Builders, assisted by other Temporal Liberation Front members, clash with Galactic Union forces at Procyon V. Edoulg Cruisers are tasked with protecting subspace vortexes and participate in the attack on U.S.S. Enterprise.
- “Ragnarok”: Edoulg Cruisers are part of the Sphere Builder fleet defending the Sphere Network at Procyon V from the Galactic Union fleet.
|Details||Sphere Builders • Alternate Delphic Expanse • Command Sphere • Procyon V|
|Starships||Arehbes Frigate • Arehbes Shockwave Frigate • Edoulg Cruiser • Edoulg Combat Cruiser • Denuos Battleship|
|NPCs||Clauda • Contact|