Edoulg Combat Cruiser
- This page is for the NPC starship. For the playable vessel, see Sphere Builder Edoulg Science Vessel.
An improved version of the standard Edoulg Cruiser, Edoulg-class Combat Cruisers, are capable of withstanding larger amounts of damage dealt by their foes, by using Gravimetric Conversion which allows them to transfer shield power from their foes.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Overload II
- Channeled Deconstruction
- Chronometric Inversion Field
- Entropic Cascade I
- Feedback Pulse I
- Gravimetric Conversion
- Gravity Well
- Heisenberg Amplifier
- Rapid Decay
- Tactical Team II
- Torpedo: High Yield I
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||295 280||1 052 943|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Terminal Expanse”: Two Edoulg Combat Cruiser try to prevent the player and U.S.S. Yorktown from destroying the Command Sphere in Kelvin Timeline.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Sphere Builders, assisted by other Temporal Liberation Front members, clash with Galactic Union forces at Procyon V. Edoulg Combat Cruisers are tasked with protecting subspace vortexes and participate in the attack on U.S.S. Enterprise.
- “Ragnarok”: Edoulg Combat Cruisers are part of the Sphere Builder fleet defending the Sphere Network at Procyon V from the Galactic Union fleet.
|Details||Sphere Builders • Alternate Delphic Expanse • Command Sphere • Procyon V|
|Starships||Arehbes Frigate • Arehbes Shockwave Frigate • Edoulg Cruiser • Edoulg Combat Cruiser • Denuos Battleship|
|NPCs||Clauda • Contact|