- “Call me Egg. Everyone does.”
Lieutenant Commander "Egg" E'genn was a Starfleet Science officer of an as-yet unknown alien race, who resided at the command center of Earth Spacedock until early 2410. He used to be in charge of research and provided information about scientific exploration for the Federation.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Surface Tension”: E'genn is revealed to be an Undine infiltrator during an Undine ambush on Earth Spacedock. "He" is subsequently killed after trying to assassinate the player, Admiral Tuvok, and Admiral Quinn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- E'genn was removed as an NPC as part of the redesign of Earth Spacedock with the release of Season 9 on April 22, 2014. Although the mission "Surface Tension" gives an in-universe explanation for his removal, it remains unknown when E'genn had been replaced by an Undine, or if there has ever been a real E'genn in the first place.
- E'genn used to give you the initial mission to seek out Jenna Romaine at Memory Alpha. This mission led to the data anomaly mission line, which, in turn, led to the basic crafting and trade portion of the game.
- Although never explicitly stated, E'genn bears resemblance to the Rinketian species, a stock race which used to be found in exploration clusters. Whether this is intentional or mere coincidence is unknown.
|Details||Undine • NGC-2447 System • Fluidic space • Undine Base • Pelia Sector|
|Ground Forces||Recruit • Guardian • Officer • Psi Warrior • Battle Leader • Unit Commander • Psi Commander • Undine Infiltrator • Overseer • War Master • Psi Master|
|Starships||Dactylus Bioship • Dahut Frigate • Nicor Bioship • Dromias Bio-Cruiser • Vila Heavy Bioship • Tethys Bio-Dreadnought • Planet Killer|
|NPCs||Eric Cooper • E'genn • Designate 4187 • Designate 3020 • Sokketh • T'Vala • T'Vix • Zelle|
|NPC starships||Command Bioship • Elbe • Merak • Nykus • Osip • Zittau|