Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Driffen's Comet is a small comet located in the Drozana System. The comet is remarkable in that it is a source of naturally occurring triolic wave energy.
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Skirmish”: The Axon's science officer mentions an interest in the comet in one of his logs.
- “Spin the Wheel”: Belan excitedly tells the player that Driffen's Comet will soon pass very close to Drozana Station, the first time since the 23rd Century.
- “Everything Old is New”: While searching for the Devidians aboard Drozana Station in 2265, the player discovers that Driffen's Comet is the source of the Devidians' incursion, and that they plan to harness its energy to "steal" the Donatu Sector.
- “Night of the Comet”: The player travels back in time to destroy the comet.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon destruction, the comet will split into three fragments (which themselves will split into three shards).
- In “Spin the Wheel”, Belan tells the player that Driffen's Comet last passed near the station in 2270; however “Everything Old is New” and “Night of the Comet” establish the date as 2265. Apparently Belan was mistaken.