|Lvl 50 T5U:||46000|
|Lvl 55 T5U:||49667|
|Lvl 60 T5U:||53333|
|Lvl 65 T5U:||60000|
- For Dreadnought Cruisers as a type of starship, see Dreadnought § Dreadnought Cruiser.
For the NPC, see Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser.
The Federation Dreadnought Cruiser is a unique Vice Admiral (tier 5) level cruiser. This vessel can only be obtained through the Cryptic Store for 2500 , or as part of the Galaxy Pack bundle for 4000 .
Alternative Variants[edit | edit source]
||The Galaxy class was refitted at the turn of the 25th century, after the collapse of the Khitomer Accords in 2399. In response to increased hostility with the Klingons, the newly redesigned ship carries a cloaking device and a devastating spinal lance weapon.
The Galaxy class skin is unlocked for free.
||The Venture class refit shares the sleeker lines of more modern classes such as the Sovereign.|
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|+10 SCI per SciShip|
Starship Mastery[edit | edit source]
|I||Rapid Repairs||Regenerates 1.25% of your maximum hull every 3 seconds in Space. Twice the amount is regenerated out of combat.|
|II||Enhanced Hull Plating|| +25 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating.
|III||Devastating Weaponry||+2.5% Critical Chance.|
|IV||Armored Hull||+10% Hull Hitpoints.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Dreadnought Cruiser comes with built-in abilities to improve combat performance. After the severe weakening of the Romulan Star Empire from the Hobus supernova, the Treaty of Algeron was dissolved allowing the Federation to develop and install a cloaking device. Additionally, the ability to separate the saucer was sacrificed to install a massive phaser weapon running along the spine of the ship. The included Cloaking Device console is part of the Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol Set.
This ship can also use any of the consoles from the Enhanced Engineering Systems Set, which are included with the various Galaxy-class Exploration Cruisers.
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a dreadnought cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands:
Carrier Commands[edit source]
- Carrier Command - Attack
- Carrier Command - Escort
- Carrier Command - Intercept
- Carrier Command - Recall
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
- [Console - Universal - Cloaking Device]
Console - Universal - Cloaking Device
Comparison with equivalent ships[edit | edit source]
|Odyssey Operations Cruiser||Odyssey Science Cruiser||Odyssey Tactical Cruiser||Exploration Cruiser Retrofit||Dreadnought Cruiser||Assault Cruiser Refit|
|Consoles||2 5 3||2 4 4||3 4 3||2 4 3||3 4 2||3 4 2|
|Power Modifiers||+5 All Power|| +10 Shield Power
+10 Auxiliary Power
| +10 Weapon Power
+5 Shield Power
+5 Auxiliary Power
|+5 All Power||+5 All Power|| +10 Weapon Power|
+5 Shield Power
+5 Auxiliary Power
|Unversal Console and Abilities||[Console - Universal - Chevron Separation]|| [Console - Universal - Work Bees]
|[Console - Universal - Aquarius Escort]||[Console - Universal - Saucer Separation]|| [Console - Universal - Cloaking Device]
Phaser Spinal Lance
|[Console - Universal - Metreon Gas Canisters]|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Venture class (refit) firing Phaser Spinal Lance
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Galaxy Dreadnought is available as a Foundry contact, labelled "Federation Cruiser 4 Devron".
- This ship was once only available via the Referral Program prior to the Free to Play update.
- On March 6, 2014, the Dreadnought Cruiser was "rebooted" - retooled with changes such the ship's Ensign Tactical slot becoming an Ensign Universal slot and gaining one Hangar Bay. In addition, the Dreadnought Cruiser was granted the ability to use the Saucer Separation and Antimatter Spread consoles from the Exploration Cruiser Refit and Exploration Cruiser Retrofit respectively, forming the Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol Set. The Galaxy Pack and Fleet version of the Dreadnought Cruiser were also released with this reboot.
- The Galaxy-X was remodeled in October 2015 with the release of the Dreadnought Cruiser (T6) to be closer to its canon appearance in TNG: All Good Things.