Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Temple of my People”: In a cutscene, Dralia helps defuse rising tensions between the player, Captain Harry Kim, and General Q'Nel.
- “Looming Shadows”: Dralia joins the player at the abandoned Vaadwaur base and helps the player repel a Vaadwaur assault.
- “Looming Shadows”: Dralia joins the player and Captain Kim after the defeat of Overseer Mengin.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Dralia is part of the group assembled on Earth Spacedock to listen to Captain Kagran and Captain Tom Paris's briefing on the Iconian front. She can later be seen aboard the R.R.W. Deihu when the survivors of the Iconian attack on Lae'nas III regroup at the Romulan Flotilla.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dralia's uniform indicates she is part of Starfleet's M.A.C.O. force.
- In the cutscene at the end of "Looming Shadows", Dralia can be seen armed with a Kobali polaron rifle instead of a Starfleet phaser rifle. It is unknown if this is an oversight by developers or if she picked up the Kobali rifle after having lost her own weapon.