Device - Transphasic Torpedo Platform
Creates a level X+1 Transphasic Torpedo Platform for 300 sec
Device - Transphasic Torpedo Platform is a rare consumable deployable ship device that is obtained through Duty Officer Assignments. using this device deploys a level X+1 torpedo platform that will remain in a fixed position for 300 seconds and target nearby hostiles with transphasic torpedoes fire.
- X = the level of player
- If the player is level 35 then the Torpedo Platform will be 36.
If another player, level 50 will try to sell/trade Platforms level 51, to a player level 35, then the 35 level will see that item as 36 level.The item auto - Scales the level.
- In this page , the device is the Platform (Launcher) itself as stationary object which launch torpedoes and not devices.
Availability / Vendors[edit | edit source]
This item can stack up to 20 pieces.
can be obtained only from :
Assignment: Assemble from Prototype - Federation version which requires the Heavy Disruptor Turret Prototype Plans.
Assignment: Purchase Prototype - Klingon version which does not require Prototype Plans but the assignment costs 50,000 to receive a stack with 10 pieces/charges in Success or 20 in Critical Success.
This item cannot be purchased from a npc vendor .
Can be traded,mailed, sold, or bought from the Exchange system.
Fire Power / Modifiers[edit | edit source]
A small but useful fire support .
This deployable device (consumable item) it is flagged as Borg and has a Frigate rank of a Borg ship.It is equiped with a Transphasic Torpedo launcher and will make Kinetic Damage to the selected target on impact.The color of launched device (projectile) is yellow.The damage , like any other torpedoes (kinetic damage) can be improved with
- For a level 51 Torpedo platform compared with an enemy ship same rank or same turret, the damage is fair enough ( each hit on target will deal 1000-1200 HP damage with a critical chance for 2200 HP) to do a good damage despite to the slower fire rate, but can be a good help when you need to destroy a strong ship (for example a Borg Cube or a Cardassian battleship), even in Elite Mode gameplay.
- The fire rate is related to the distance until the target. The pause listed on the table bellow is since the torpedo had impact until a new launch from platform .
Ability or item
|1/volley.||6s||1000..1200||2150..2350||Fire on my Mark (Space) III||1500..1700||2850..3250|
- Tests made on a Cube in “Assimilation” , rank Battleship , distance 5km, using 23 Transpasic Platforms with a tactical character equipped with a .Any other attack-buffs or defense-debuffs can affect the damage but not to much, just around -/+30-50 points in normal damage.The attack buffs from assignments might help too.The character skills built may affect the damage but not to much
Usage / Tips[edit | edit source]
The Platform it is only for Space combat .
After the related assignments is finished, this rewarded device will auto-equip on Device Slots on your ship and a new skill icon will be created on your ship space skills interface.
- Ability icons Deploy (devices) will be created on your ship abilities interface.
If it's not there means that all the slots are filled with another devices and will go into normal bag/inventory.
The device has no shields and for a level 51 item, a Hull with 3721 HP.
Once you have deployed (clicked on the icon skill) the Device - Transphasic Torpedo Platform in space, the Platform will stay on that location and start to hit the hostile enemies if are within 10km agro/fire range.
- The Device Transpasic Torpedo Platform shares same cooldown with any other Satellite Turrets or Torpedo Platforms .
If you have more than 1 Deployable Devices types (satellites or platforms) or items in a stack , note that you can launch only 1.So you can't use a phaser satellite with an additional plasma or tetryon satellite or with a Photon Torpedo Platform.
Does not share same cooldown with Ability: Fleet Support and both can be used in combination.
The cooldown to launch a new platform is 300 seconds (5 min.).
Even if the platform was destroyed in the first seconds, the timer will keep counting down until 0.If the device was not destroyed ,after 5 minutes it will vanish.When the cooldown is over then you can launch a new device.
Survivability tips[edit | edit source]
See the Tips - Satellites and Torpedo Platforms for tips and more details.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Theis no longer bind-on-equip for the Klingons.