A Desperate Trill occasionally visits Earth Spacedock's Club 47, unsuccesfully trying to hit on various female guests until a Klingon bouncer asks him to leave.
- "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice! My name is ..." - "Try that on someone else." - "... okay."
- "Are you a Borg, because you've assimilated my heart. Oooh, too soon, right?" - "You do realize you're talking to a superior officer, don't you? Go away and practice those lines." - "... Fair enough."
- "Excuse me, I've got directions to your heart, could you double check that they're correct?" - "Take a walk." - "Okay, so that one was bad."
- "I've got moves smoother than the surface of Andoria. You know, the icy part, not the mountains." - "That's the worst line I've ever heard." - "... Fair enough."
- "Is there a spacedock nearby, or is that my heart just taking off? ... Wait, we're on a spacedock. Sorry, wrong line." - "Please go away." - " Noted, that line didn't work."
- "You should try Saurian Brandy. It'll make me look way more attractive! Er... wait, that's not right..."
- "Hrm... I think I need some new lines..."
- "I think it's time you take a walk outside. No more pick up lines." - "Okay! Okay... I'll come back when I've got something better."
- "You know, the more Romulan Ale you drink, the better I look." - "Try that on someone else."
- According to Cryptic designer "tacofangs", the Desperate Trill is "an Easter Egg left by our own Bunny Rabbit Sean McCann".
- A Member of the Star Trek Online Community has created a Twitter Account in his Honor.