Department of Temporal Investigations
The Department of Temporal Investigations, known informally as "Temporal Investigations" or the "Temporal Intelligence Agency," is a Federation agency dedicated to investigating time travel and other temporal events.
Known members[edit | edit source]
- Philip Crey: Temporal Agent
- Marion Frances Dulmur: Duty officer
- Gariff Adam Lucsly: Duty officer
- Wolf Dulmer: Former investigator (The Needs of the Many)
- Adam Lucsly: Investigator (The Needs of the Many)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Welcome to Earth Spacedock”: Delta Recruits meet Temporal Agent Philip Crey, who confirms that the player had a temporal encounter in which they met themselves, now an Admiral, from approximately 18 months in the future.
- “Everything Old is New”: Franklin Drake promises to "pull a few strings" to prevent Temporal Investigations from interfering with the player's mission to travel through time to the 23rd Century to stop the Devidians.
- “Past Imperfect”: After the player returns from a trip to the past via the Guardian of Forever, Admiral Quinn informs the player that the Department of Temporal Investigations wanted to speak with the player about the mission, but that Quinn informed them that the player doesn't have "time" to report for debriefing.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Temporal Intelligence: Similar Klingon agency.
- Romulan Temporal Defense: Similar Romulan Republic agency.
[edit | edit source]
- Department of Temporal Investigations at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Department of Temporal Investigations at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
- Official Blog: Delta Recruitment (March 23, 2015)