- This page is for the NPC starship. For the playable vessel, see Sphere Builder Denuos Dreadnought Carrier.
The strongest type of vessel in Sphere Builder armada, Denuos-class Battleships, equipped with a number of tactical, science and temporal abilities, are capable of complete control over space and time, using them against unsuspecting foes.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Channeled Deconstruction
- Chronometric Inversion Field
- Emergency Power to Auxiliary III
- Entropic Cascade I
- Heisenberg Amplifier
- Rapid Decay
- Tactical Team II
- Timeline Collapse
- Tyken's Rift
- Launch Temporal Shockwave Device
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||117 441||258 370||921 325|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Terminal Expanse”: A single Denuos Battleship tries to prevent the player and U.S.S. Yorktown from destroying the Command Sphere in Kelvin Timeline.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Sphere Builders, assisted by other Temporal Liberation Front members, clash with Galactic Union forces at Procyon V. Denuos Battleships are tasked with protecting subspace vortexes and participate in the attack on U.S.S. Enterprise.
- “Ragnarok”: Denuos Battleships are part of the Sphere Builder fleet defending the Sphere Network at Procyon V from the Galactic Union fleet.
|Details||Sphere Builders • Alternate Delphic Expanse • Command Sphere • Procyon V|
|Starships||Arehbes Frigate • Arehbes Shockwave Frigate • Edoulg Cruiser • Edoulg Combat Cruiser • Denuos Battleship|
|NPCs||Clauda • Contact|