For the mission of the same name, see “Delta Flight”.
Delta Flight is an elite team of pilots hand-picked by Captain Tom Paris, and authorized by Fleet Admiral Jorel Quinn, shortly after the outbreak of the Iconian War. The task force was suggested by Captain Paris as a means of implementing unorthodox battle tactics against the Iconians while minimizing potential allied casualties; as such, the task force is largely comprised of individuals considered unfit for duty. Admiral Quinn authorized the formation of Delta Flight on the condition that he would add a seventh, more reliable, member. This officer later turned out to be Captain Paris' daughter, Lieutenant Commander Miral Paris.
The team members selected by Captain Paris remind him of himself early in his Starfleet career, and he is optimistic that Delta Flight will be successful.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Captain Tom Paris: Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Mercury
- Guroth: Weapons specialist; Commanding Officer, I.K.S. Kortar (Killed in Action)
- Hadaen D'Mora: Smuggler; Commanding Officer, R.R.W. Okhala
- Andrew Westin: Computer specialist; Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Campbell (Killed in Action)
- Ensign Kana Jinnis: Scout; Commanding Officer, U.S.S. B'hala
- Ferix: Trader; Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Pratchett
- Lt. Commander Miral Paris: Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bern
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Delta Flight”: The player joins forces with Delta Flight on a mission to destroy a Solanae station. The Campbell is destroyed during the mission, and Westin is killed.
- “Broken Circle”: Delta Flight (minus the U.S.S. Bern) participates in an assault against the Herald Sphere. Guroth sacrifices the Kortar to allow the player and Captain Paris to enter the sphere and attack the Iconian flagship.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- In Tales of the War #1, Captain Paris meets with Admiral Quinn to obtain permission to form Delta Flight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With the end of the Iconian War, the current status of Delta Flight is unknown. However, with the loss of two ships, their commanding officers and crews, in addition to the war's end, it is likely that Delta Flight has been disbanded.