Delta Alliance Reinforcements Beacon
Signals for a strike team of three Delta Alliance escorts to assist you in combat for 45 sec.
** Cannot be used while piloting a Small Craft.
[Delta Alliance Reinforcements Beacon] is a re-usable Ship Device that can be obtained as a mission reward from “Broken Circle”. It does not need to be equipped in a device slot and can be activated from the player's inventory via the powers tray. Activating the device summons three faction specific Pilot vessels for up to 45 seconds:
- Ajax, Icarus and Mercury class Pilot escort for Federation characters
- Qui'Tu, Klavek and Kortar class Pilot raptor for Klingon Empire characters
- Khaiell, Jaeih and Okhala class Pilot warbird for Romulan Republic characters.
- Strike Ship, Recon Ship and Attack Ship for Dominion characters.
It can only be activated while in combat, with a 5 minute recharge time. It activates a 2 minute shared cooldown on Fleet Support, and other reinforcement beacons.
On Console, it can be set to auto-execute under one of the following conditions:
- whenever possible
- 10 seconds after the start of combat
- when your Health is less than or equal to 50%
Distress Beacons and Fleet Support
|Abilities||Fleet Support • Photonic Fleet • Reinforcements Squadron|
|Devices||Fleet Operational Assets • [Delta Alliance Reinforcements Beacon] • [Beacon of Kahless] •|
[Kobayashi Maru Transponder] • [Nimbus Pirate Distress Call] • [Phased-Waveform Beacon]
|Traits||Heard I Needed Help • Need-to-Know Basis • Obedience is Victory • Subspace Reinforcements|